logo_picture

Saturday 16 July 2016

Spiritual self care


So this is the final post In my self care series, I must admit its been a challenge blogging everyday but its showed me my limits! if you have missed the start of my series you can catch the beginning here.

Todays post is about something very subjective, spirituality.

When some people think of spirituality they think of religion. If that's what spirituality is to you that's fine but it can mean lots of different things to different people. Its due to that that I cant say specifically how to care for your spirituality, do what makes your soul happy.

Go to church, synagogue, mosque, temple, meditate, talk a nature walk, whatever feels right for you. If that's not an option due to been stuck in the house, pray, write, read your holy book, meditate in the house whatever you can to take care of your spiritual side. Just because your physical and maybe mental health is bad doesn't mean you have to give up on your spiritual side

Well that's the end of the series, if you've read all the way through thank you so much for bearing with me.

You can catch the whole series through the links on the basics of self care post. As always take care of yourself and do what feel right for you. We are all individuals and as such our needs are all different.

My next post is going to be a review of cannabis oil and the vaporiser I have been using. I will post the link here when it is published.

Thanks for reading.

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts