logo_picture

Monday 18 July 2016

Cannabis oil vaping for chronic pain.



So after all the hype that followed the medipen release I found myself curious. I wanted to know could cannabis oil really help my pain, fatigue and insomnia?

I did so much research on why cannabis oil was different to the cannabis that's normally smoked and the science behind it. I tried to research the disadvantages as well as the advantages.

For the basics check out:

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/cannabis-essential-oil.html

The downside is you don't know how your body may react to it, your other medications may interact and the stigma, as soon as you say the word cannabis it conjures up images of spliffs. In the UK cannabis is illegal. Luckily cannabis oil isn't. Finally It goes without saying:
!!!! Please don't try any new treatment or medication  without consulting your doctor first!!!!!

I couldn't afford the £49.97 for a Medipen starter kit and £24.97 for refills so I set about looking for a cheaper version.

I found the CBD king starter kit for £28.99 on amazon. It arrived within 3 days despite the delivery estimate putting it at 5-10 days.



It was fairly easy to work out and the vaporizing pen  came with a charger, two cartridges and a metal storage case. I don't smoke so inhaling took some working out too but then I was off.

I found the best way to use it was to inhale 3 short puffs of about 2-3 seconds three times a day. I then had more short puffs if I felt my pain levels increase. This is what worked for me but you may want to experiment to find what works for you.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now. My pain is still there (it's not a cure) but it seems to lessen it. The most positive effect I've found is that I'm less anxious and sleeping better. I can't say I've noticed any improvement in my fatigue but it's not deteriorated either.

After a few days one of my cartridges stopped working. I contacted CBD king and they responded the next day and sent me a replacement out and a free cartridge no questions asked. The Strawberry and custard flavour is amazing and so is the lemon and lime.

In short I've found cannabis oil has helped my anxiety and insomnia and has lowered my pain levels. I'd recommend CBD king as their pen is the same as medipen and their customer service is amazing.

Do you have any questions or Have you tried cannabis oil for chronic pain or other illness' have you found it helped?

As always thanks for reading,

Laura :)

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this honest review I just really liked the pen and the company.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great write up, I was also a victim, having ovarian cancer for many years. I completed my recovery through the help of my doctor and the use of cannabis oil, If interested and ready to give a try, write to my doctor joseherbals28@gmail.com he has a good supply of cannabis oil for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Popular Posts