logo_picture

Thursday 7 July 2016

Bubble t (bath infusion tea bags) review

I love baths, despite the risk (for me), they relax my muscles, relax my mind and always feel like I'm pampering myself. For me they are an important part of my self care. I recently splashed out a bit in Superdrug and amongst my haul were these bubble and T tea bags.


They smell amazing and come in such funky packaging. I only found one option in my local Superdrug, the summer fruits tea. It's said to smell of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and white tea. It really does. Online they have bath pearls, fizzies and a body spray in the same scent.

Each t-bag contains bath salts and the bags themselves are made of a breathable fabric with "don't drink me" printed on the front. This may seem obvious (to those with self preservation instincts) but the look and smell of the bags really smell like berry herbal tea to me.


You chuck one in warm water whilst running your bath and leave it there until your done. I tried one and it made the bath and the rest of the flat smell amazing.

I was a little disappointed that there were no bubbles, I have the brain of a 5 year old so I love bubbles! At £3.99 for Ten bags It was also a bit pricey. However it did leave my skin smelling just as amazing as the bathwater. I can't emphasise how gorgeous these smell.

Finally I found that I could reuse the empty bags by removing the staple and filling them with lavender and chamomile flowers before stapling them up again. Amazing for future herbal baths and recycling, y'know saving the planet one bath at a time.

That's it on these beauties, they're a really simple idea that smell gorgeous and can be a nice treat for yourself. The packaging looks pretty and is quite funky, but they are a bit pricey and despite the name no bubbles :( I would like to try out the other varieties especially if they made bubbles!
 
Do you have any bath time favourites? Let me know in the comments below..
 
As always, thanks for reading.
Laura :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, as a fellow spoonie I'm always on the look out for new bath products! As a business owner that sells bath bombs, reviews are vital before I stock up, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Popular Posts